Definition Have a good afternoon
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Have a good/nice/pleasant afternoon!: I hope you have a pleasant time this afternoon! Enjoy the rest of the day! I wish you a pleasurable afternoon!
- "Dr. Badguy : Yes, have a pleasant afternoon, and goodbye!"
- "Have a nice afternoon. Next!"
- "Have a pleasant day, Philip."
- "Polly : Very well. Have a nice afternoon."
- "Jeanine : Have a nice afternoon, and thank you for your business, Mr. Connors."
Still having difficulties with 'Have a good afternoon'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Have a good afternoon'? Share it with us!