Definition Have a look
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to have, to get a look (at something): to view, to look at, to take a glimpse of, to glance at, to examine (something)
Could you have a look at my homework? I want another opinion on it before I hand it in.
- "Brian : Ok, let me just have a quick look."
- "Then we turned and shook as we had a look in the room where the dead men lay."
- "You don't mind if I open your bag and have a look inside?"
- "Horatio : Ok, I go have a look."
- "Kevin : Okay, okay, okay, let me have a look."
- "Edward : Erm, can I have a look at the flat as well?"
- "Mr. Jiou : Let me have a look at that."
- "I have made an appointment with the warehouse manager, Mr. Jiou, so that I can have a look at the stock for myself."
- "I'd quite like to get a closer look at the product if I may."
- "Hannah : Ok, let's have a look."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Have a look'? Share it with us!