Here you go
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Here you go! Here you are! (Take this): There you are! This is for you! (Take this)
- "here you go. Edward : Thanks."
- "I don't know how you do it. Here you go. Two whiskies."
- "Here you go, just don't hit me again."
- "Here you are Miss Lohan."
- "Here you go, monsieur."
- "ok, here you go."
- "Waitress : Here you are gentlemen, one rare steak with fries for you, and a plate of mashed potatoes for you."
- "Hannah : Here you go."
- "Brian : Here you go Horatio, a screwdriver for you."
- "Ok, here you go."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Here you go'? Share it with us!