Definition Here you go
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Here you go! Here you are! (Take this): There you are! This is for you! (Take this)
- "I don't know how you do it. Here you go. Two whiskies."
- "here you go. Edward : Thanks."
- "Waitress : Here you are gentlemen, one rare steak with fries for you, and a plate of mashed potatoes for you."
- "ok, here you go."
- "Here you go, monsieur."
- "Ok, here you go."
- "Hannah : Here you go."
- "Here you go, just don't hit me again."
- "Here you are Miss Lohan."
- "Brian : Here you go Horatio, a screwdriver for you."
Still having difficulties with 'Here you go'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Here you go'? Share it with us!