English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Hey (guys)!: Hello, (everybody)! Hello, (everyone)!
- "Hey, how ya doin'?"
- "Hey Susie Q!"
- "Bruno : Hey, hey, hey, not so fast, Brian."
- "Hey Luna"
- "Philip : Hey Horatio, I think that's Lucky!"
- "Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh - hey!"
- "Hey wait!"
- "Philip : Hey, guys I'm getting kind of hungry."
- "Young Philip : Hey Quincy, I was with your mom last night and she was less difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
Still having difficulties with 'Hey'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hey'? Share it with us!