English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Hi! Hello!: Hello!
- "Hello all-"
- "Waiter : Hello and welcome to Dr. Tzu's Karaoke Palace and Chinese Restaurant."
- "ALRIGHT GUV'NOR / GEEZER / MATE (Hello sir)"
- "Hello Horatio"
- "Youri says hello and welcome to Kalackistan!"
- "Hi! I'm a single, 19-year-old boy looking to rent a room in a friendly apartment."
- "Susie: Hello Bruno."
- "Hello Luna"
- "Bruno : Hello Gymglish users!"
- "ALRIGHT LUV / DARLIN' (Hello madam)"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hi'? Share it with us!