English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Hi! Hello!: Hello!
- "I just stopped by to say "hello"."
- "Brian : Yes sir. Hello."
- "Susie : Hello Gymglish, it's me Susan Bliss."
- "Hello Dolphin!"
- "Hannah : Hello Gentlemen."
- "Philip (singing) : I'm a twenty-first century guy, I don't shake hands when I say "Hi"!"
- "Brian : Hello chaps."
- "If you see me in the halls with the kids, don't hesitate to say "hi"."
- "I've been sent to tell you "Hi"!"
- "We can do a quick "hello, how are you", and then I'll be on my way."
Still having difficulties with 'Hi'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hi'? Share it with us!