English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
hopefully: optimistically, with a bit of luck
Hopefully the train will arrive on time.
- "Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "Hopefully we can wrap things up quickly and head to the bar."
- "Now, I'm off to my local bar for a local beer, hopefully I won't be eaten by a local bear!"
- "It really changed my perspective on management, hopefully for the better!"
- "Hopefully, you'll find some much-needed perspective on the direction you've taken professionally."
- "Please tell your friends about the ceremony, and tune in and watch us hopefully take home a "Smelly"!"
- "Hopefully it'll have the same success as TigerLily, our last fragrance."
- "Hopefully it will be the last."
- "Eh, Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hopefully'? Share it with us!