English vocabulary and translations (See all)
hopefully: optimistically, with a bit of luck
Hopefully the train will arrive on time.
- "Now, I'm off to my local bar for a local beer, hopefully I won't be eaten by a local bear!"
- "It really changed my perspective on management, hopefully for the better!"
- "Hopefully it will be the last."
- "Hopefully we can wrap things up quickly and head to the bar."
- "Eh, Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "Our legal team is negotiating her release from custody, and hopefully her hair will grow back soon."
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
- "Hopefully, you'll find some much-needed perspective on the direction you've taken professionally."
- "Please tell your friends about the ceremony, and tune in and watch us hopefully take home a 'Smelly'!"
- "Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hopefully'? Share it with us!