English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Note: hot is used a lot in slang, to mean various different things.
(She's) hot! (slang): (She is) very attractive, sexy! (slang)
UK: I'd love a nice cup of hot tea.
US: It's way too hot in this recording studio.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "How would you like to give me some of your hot coffee, baby?"
- "Too hot in the hot tub!"
- "I want to tell her how hot she is but she'll think I'm sexist."
- "It's very hot!"
- "I can't afford hot."
- "She's so hot, she's making me sexist."
- "I am keeping this dog, because my ex-girlfriend is super hot."
- "Right now I am standing outside the hottest party in Hollywood, home of the most important people on earth: celebrities."
- "One hot coffee, in a cup."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hot'? Share it with us!