English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an hour: 60 minutes
The train leaves in an hour: we should hurry.
UK: The train leaves in an hour.
US: What am I going to do for an hour while I'm waiting?
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Brian : Jean, 200 miles takes about three and a half hours by car."
- "I've been on the same 4 pages for 3 hours."
- "12 coffees brewed per second, 94 mails archived per minute, 6-10 chocolates fed to Bruno per hour."
- "Daydream, I fell asleep amid the flowers, for a couple of hours."
- "Everything depends on billing - how many hours you spend even thinking about a client."
- "5 hours later."
- "Journey took almost 12 hours."
- "I can be there in 4 hours, sir!"
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
Still having difficulties with 'Hour'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Hour'? Share it with us!