English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an image: a picture, a photo, a representation; a vision, an idea
- "Rather, food manufacturers will be legally obliged to show a gruesome image of an obese person."
- "I'm not sure that would be great for his image as a leader of men."
- "Enclosed in this pack are some samples taken from the Classic Collection campaign: our key image in Saudi Arabia, and its equivalent in France for comparison."
- "And a rusty Delavigne wouldn't be very good for the company's image."
- "Of course, it's fine that Sheik Jafar should like the scent - I don't see why not - but to market it with his own image on the bottle?"
- "But, I'm a bit concerned about your image, Jean."
- "Delavigne Corp has revitalized its image by redesigning one of the most recognized symbols in the world of perfume and cosmetics: the Delavigne logo."
- "We're trying to get away from the clichéd image that the world has of Australia."
- "67 IMAGE OF LONDON IN THE RAIN"
- "Some of the images from that session were much more discreet than the ones we chose for the posters."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Image'? Share it with us!