English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the (French) immigration: the government agency dealing with (entering a country)
- "'The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "Jean : Ok, sorry. Immigration."
- "Immigration is the topic du jour."
- "I think that the immigration laws in America are too strict!"
- "The Thai immigration police wouldn't let me go back and get it!"
- "I've also faxed the immigration office at the airport, letting them know what's happening."
- "Philip : Immigration!"
- "Bruno : And I think Horatio is very lucky that I don't call immigration to haul his ass back to the jungle!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Immigration'? Share it with us!