Definition In question
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(the person) in question: (the person) being discussed, who we are talking about
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "The biofuels in question were made from algae (aquatic plant-like organisms, but not the kind found in miso soup)."
- "The model in question is practically naked."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "Is it true that you were with him on the night in question?"
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
Still having difficulties with 'In question'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In question'? Share it with us!