In the event
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
in the event of: in the case of
In the event of fire, do not take the elevator. If there's a fire, take the stairs.
- "In the event of a delay of more than 3 hours, refreshments will be available."
- "In the event of flight cancellations, compensation will be awarded."
- "In the event of an accident, if someone files a claim against you, you could be liable for thousands of dollars in damages."
- "Please find below all of my contact information (telephone and fax numbers, e-mail, address, pager number, etc.) in the event that you would like to arrange a meeting, or simply discuss some specifics."
- "In the event of a layover due to a delayed flight, hotel accommodation will be provided within the airport."
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In the event'? Share it with us!