In the event
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
in the event of: in the case of
In the event of fire, do not take the elevator. If there's a fire, take the stairs.
- "In the event of a layover due to a delayed flight, hotel accommodation will be provided within the airport."
- "In the event of flight cancellations, compensation will be awarded."
- "Please find below all of my contact information (telephone and fax numbers, e-mail, address, pager number, etc.) in the event that you would like to arrange a meeting, or simply discuss some specifics."
- "In the event of a delay of more than 3 hours, refreshments will be available."
- "In the event of my death, I bequeath the following to my grandson, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, on the condition that he be married."
- "In the event of an accident, if someone files a claim against you, you could be liable for thousands of dollars in damages."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In the event'? Share it with us!