Definition In years
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I haven't been there) in years: (I haven't been there) for many years, in a long time, for ages
- "Icarus : But this is good – this is the first tax return I've filled out in 500 years!"
- "You look like you haven't eaten in days and I hate eating alone."
- "My doctor has diagnosed me with high blood pressure, I've been sweating like a pig and I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks!"
- "I haven't seen one of these in years."
- "Susie : Yes, but the city hasn't done anything with the space in years."
- "I haven't been to that city in years."
- "I haven't been in the office in weeks."
Still having difficulties with 'In years'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In years'? Share it with us!