English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an incident: an event, a happening; an accident
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "Horatio, Glen has asked that you skip this class after hearing about the “Pilates Incident” of 2012."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at 'Smells R Us' into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "INCIDENT SUMMARY"
- "Covers damages to your vehicles in incidents other than auto accidents."
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, 'Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry'."
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
- "Approximate time of incident: 15:00"
- "BONDI POLICE DEPARTMENT - LAW ENFORCEMENT INCIDENT REPORT"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Incident'? Share it with us!