English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an incident: an event, a happening; an accident
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "INCIDENT SUMMARY"
- "BONDI POLICE DEPARTMENT - LAW ENFORCEMENT INCIDENT REPORT"
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
- "Approximate time of incident: 15:00"
- "Horatio, Glen has asked that you skip this class after hearing about the “Pilates Incident” of 2012."
- "Incident type: SHARK ATTACK (CLASSIC)"
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "15th, tomorrow will make seven (7) weeks since your renovation project "incident" caused significant water damage to the ceiling of my bathroom (i."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Incident'? Share it with us!