English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an institute: an establishment (especially for learning); a clinic
- "Dr. Gilchrist : Hello, this is Dr. Jermaine Gilchrist from the Bruningburger Institute of Animal Psychology."
- "Come to the institute and I'll show you."
- "My name's John and I'm calling from the National Investment Institute."
- "That's why I propose that rather than company-wide "nap time", we institute a company-wide "laugh time"."
- "John : Good morning my name's Chuck and I'm calling from the National Investment Institute."
- "My name's John and I'm calling from the National Investment Institute, have you heard of us?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Institute'? Share it with us!