English vocabulary and translations (See all)
international: involving two or more nations; external, outside, foreign
- "- International Cosmetics Supply Center cannot be held liable for any harm caused to your person by the products provided."
- "There is a great deal of pressure for American companies to adhere to international human rights standards."
- "Women want him, men want to be him. Every bit the international man of mystery."
- "SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT"
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "Kevin : My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "- International Cosmetics Supply Center will not refund opened or used items. Only products in perfect condition will be considered for return."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is international now!"
- "This international restaurant 'app' is handy when you arrive in a foreign city."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'International'? Share it with us!