English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
international: involving two or more nations; external, outside, foreign
- "Kevin : My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "Women want him, men want to be him. Every bit the international man of mystery."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is international now!"
- "SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT"
- "- International Cosmetics Supply Center will not refund opened or used items. Only products in perfect condition will be considered for return."
- "This international restaurant "app" is handy when you arrive in a foreign city."
- "- International Cosmetics Supply Center cannot be held liable for any harm caused to your person by the products provided."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "There is a great deal of pressure for American companies to adhere to international human rights standards."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'International'? Share it with us!