English vocabulary and translations (See all)
isolated: separate, detached, remote
- "Icarus : Yes, this is a problem, but normally it's isolated and quickly rectified."
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "In an isolated village, Delavigne met Horatio Oléré."
- "While there are an estimated 12 million immigrants of Mexican origin working illegally in the US, we are focusing on this isolated case only because a celebrity is involved, and that's what the people want to know about."
- "Susie : Well there may be some isolated instances."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Isolated'? Share it with us!