English vocabulary and translations (See all)
isolated: separate, detached, remote
- "In an isolated village, Delavigne met Horatio Oléré."
- "While there are an estimated 12 million immigrants of Mexican origin working illegally in the US, we are focusing on this isolated case only because a celebrity is involved, and that's what the people want to know about."
- "Susie : Well there may be some isolated instances."
- "Icarus : Yes, this is a problem, but normally it's isolated and quickly rectified."
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Isolated'? Share it with us!