English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a Jacuzzi: a common brand name for a bath with underwater jets of water or air
- "Out here you can get in touch with the great outdoors: hunting, fishing, swimming in the lake, and lounging in the outdoor Jacuzzi."
- "Harold : Bring your swim trunks, and I'll meet you in the Jacuzzi with the steaks."
- "You're sitting in an outdoor Jacuzzi in the middle of winter eating filet mignon and drinking thousand-dollar champagne."
- "Bruno : For god's sake Harold, we're in a Jacuzzi."
- "- The jacuzzi and the men's restroom are not interchangeable."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Jacuzzi'? Share it with us!