English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a job: a position, a post; a task, a thing which must be done
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "Robots are still thriving at the Delavigne Corp, doing our jobs better than us."
- "Is there much security in this job?"
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "In ten years' time, all jobs will be done by robots."
- "My job is to keep you all alive during this mission."
- "Apparently, my job is so boring even a robot refuses to do it."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "-I need the job."
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
Still having difficulties with 'Job'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Job'? Share it with us!