English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a kitten: a young cat
- "And finally, in more serious news, a cat in Tokyo has given birth to three kittens who have been judged the cutest kittens ever."
- "Show me kitten face!"
- "Without it, I'm nothing, I'm a weak little kitten."
- "Icarus : Well his mom was only two years old when she had him. It's not easy to be a single mom with eight kittens."
- "I see your very funny poster, with the kitten on the tree branch."
- "I recently rescued a kitten who was stuck in a tree."
- "Hannah : There's nothing wrong with kittens."
- "Scientists prove that puppies are softer than kittens"
- "My condolences for the recent death of your kitten 'Princess Sparkles'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Kitten'? Share it with us!