Know it all
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a know-it-all: a person who claims to know everything and rejects information from others
Icarus is a real know-it-all when it comes to accounting, he knows everything there is to know.
Know-it-all often has a sarcastic meaning:
He thinks he's a know-it-all, but he actually knows very little.
- "Techie (Rajard) : Good morning, thank you for calling Know-it-all Technical Solutions, this is Rajard Padmanabam, how may I best assist you?"
- "But if you take a look at my work experience you'll see that I spent some time with Know-it-all Tech Solutions."
- "Of course, if you really want it, I can give you the number for our Technical Support group, Know-it-all Tech Solutions."
- "Techie : Sir, if I might be so bold as to suggest you hire an IT consultant, Know-It-All Tech Solutions would be happy to send you one."
- "Techie (Rachel) : This is Rachel Witt from Know-It-All Technical Solutions, I'm calling for a ."
- "This is Rajard from Know-it-all Tech Solutions."
- "This is Archibald Savant, Engineering Supervisor here at Know-it-all Tech Solutions."
- "Techie (Rajard) : Good morning, thank you for calling Know-it-all Technical Solutions."
- "Stephen : Hello and welcome to the Online Tech Support for Know-it-all Tech Solutions, this is Stephen Genius, executive associate assistant."
- "Richard : Good morning, thank you for calling Know-it-all Tech Solutions, this is Richard Smart."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Know it all'? Share it with us!