English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a lemon: a yellow citrus fruit, with a sharp taste
Would you like a slice of lemon in your drink?
- "Just a hot cup of lemon water, please."
- "We have a cinnamon crumble with whipped cream and a touch of lemon."
- "Horatio : I would like to discuss a beer, with lemon please."
- "Trey : Hot lemon water: very good for the circulation."
- "Here's your hot lemon water, when you feel you're ready."
Still having difficulties with 'Lemon'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Lemon'? Share it with us!