English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a lemon: a yellow citrus fruit, with a sharp taste
Would you like a slice of lemon in your drink?
- "We have a cinnamon crumble with whipped cream and a touch of lemon."
- "Horatio : I would like to discuss a beer, with lemon please."
- "Here's your hot lemon water, when you feel you're ready."
- "Trey : Hot lemon water: very good for the circulation."
- "Just a hot cup of lemon water, please."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Lemon'? Share it with us!