English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a life coach: a person who advises you how to improve or better organize your life
- "Today I had my first session with my new life coach, Framboise."
- "It is me, Framboise, your new life coach."
- "Framboise Houdin Life Coach"
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "You're my new life coach, right?"
- "Bruno : Brian, I'm your life coach now."
- "Congratulations on your new position as my life coach!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Life coach'? Share it with us!