English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(an extravagant) lifestyle: (an extravagant) way of living, set of habits
- "- The lifestyle you've always dreamed of: Foreign holidays, fast cars, expensive gifts for your spouse / companion."
- "Needless to say, if the media found out about Freddie's 'lifestyle', they'd have a field day."
- "Horatio : You need a change of lifestyle."
- "I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Remember, your cat is free to choose any lifestyle he or she wishes."
- "The returns on your money are spectacular, and guarantee you'll be able to live the lifestyle you've become accustomed to, even when you're senile."
- "Lifestyles of the Rich and Crazy"
- "I don't want to go back to that lifestyle: the parties, the drugs, the girls."
- "Bruno : I think Bernie Siegelman would agree with me that your lavish lifestyle has become a major problem."
- "Anyway, I'm expecting a full written apology or I'm going to tell your family about your wicked San Francisco 'lifestyle'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Lifestyle'? Share it with us!