Definition Like this
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(Cut the onions) like this: (Cut the onions) in this way, like I am doing
- "Bruno : Horatio, it's not right to exploit a child like this."
- "Braving the cold waters, sea cucumbers and Krakens is preferable to living like this."
- "I don't like this "Mrs.", it makes me sound old."
- "Folks, we've all made mistakes like this at one point or another, so let's reserve judgment until we have all the facts."
- "Not like this!"
- "I'm too pretty to die like this!"
- "How am I supposed to work like this?"
- "I always dreamed of seeing you in my bedroom, but not like this."
- "Please, Bruno, a man cannot live like this!"
- "I hope you don't mind me contacting you "out of the blue lagoon"* like this (I hope I've used the idiom correctly)."
Still having difficulties with 'Like this'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Like this'? Share it with us!