English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(Cut the onions) like this: (Cut the onions) in this way, like I am doing
- "But surely, if anyone can tamper with a page like this, Stickypedia must be open to vandalism."
- "A dog, especially a little puppy like this, needs love and attention."
- "I always dreamed of seeing you in my bedroom, but not like this."
- "Please, Bruno, a man cannot live like this!"
- "Bruno : Horatio, it's not right to exploit a child like this."
- "A big event like this could destroy our reputation!"
- "How am I supposed to work like this?"
- "Susie : No, Philip, silly marketing tricks like this make a brand look cheap and tacky."
- "Horatio : Like this?"
- "Braving the cold waters, sea cucumbers and Krakens is preferable to living like this."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Like this'? Share it with us!