English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a liquid: a substance which flows, a type of substance which is not a solid or a gas (for example, water, milk, petrol etc.)
- "How many units of Liquid Dynamite will you take?"
- "Liquid Dynamite."
- "Had to drink a little of my shampoo to prove it wasn't a liquid explosive."
- "Liquid Dynamite $15,009"
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "One might go as far as to say that there's liquid."
- "Just for you a 30 percent discount on all units of Liquid Dynamite!"
- "According to him, Moulin Magic is the most combustible liquid he has ever used."
- "Next: Liquid Dynamite."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Liquid'? Share it with us!