English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a living room: a sitting room, a room in a house where people can sit and relax
- "BareMinimum Soft : I think I have an old copy of the program on the coffee table in my living room. I'll admit, the program has its flaws, but the price is right!"
- "Hardwood floors in living & dining room and kitchen, granite countertops, oak cabinets, stainless appliances, private patio, wall-to-wall carpet in bedroom, walk-in closet, air conditioning"
- "There's an amazing period fireplace in the living room, and the bathroom's humongous."
- "The first apartment did not have a kitchenette, just a large sink on the floor of the living room. I presume the noisy basketball court it overlooked was the "shared garden" to which you referred."
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Living room'? Share it with us!