English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a living room: a sitting room, a room in a house where people can sit and relax
- "There's an amazing period fireplace in the living room, and the bathroom's humongous."
- "Hardwood floors in living & dining room and kitchen, granite countertops, oak cabinets, stainless appliances, private patio, wall-to-wall carpet in bedroom, walk-in closet, air conditioning"
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
- "The first apartment did not have a kitchenette, just a large sink on the floor of the living room. I presume the noisy basketball court it overlooked was the "shared garden" to which you referred."
- "BareMinimum Soft : I think I have an old copy of the program on the coffee table in my living room. I'll admit, the program has its flaws, but the price is right!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Living room'? Share it with us!