English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a loser: an unlucky person; someone who has failed; someone who is not cool
- "(He's not a loser, he's not a loser!"
- "Philip : Susie, losers, get ready to have your socks blown off."
- "Dear Gymglish user, I'm not a loser anymore"
- "Mugger : Hey, hey, loser."
- "The column rounds up the week's winners and losers and contrasts their successes and failures."
- "Philip : Whatever, losers."
- "and losers, like your professor."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Loser'? Share it with us!