English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a loser: an unlucky person; someone who has failed; someone who is not cool
- "The column rounds up the week's winners and losers and contrasts their successes and failures."
- "Mugger : Hey, hey, loser."
- "Philip : Susie, losers, get ready to have your socks blown off."
- "(He's not a loser, he's not a loser!)"
- "Dear Gymglish user, I'm not a loser anymore"
- "and losers, like your professor."
- "Philip : Whatever, losers."
Still having difficulties with 'Loser'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Loser'? Share it with us!