English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
lovely: adorable, beautiful, wonderful
What a lovely day! The birds are singing, the sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky!
- "It's quite a lovely Jackson Pollock, isn't it?"
- "Glenn : Now don't sound so surprised, it's a lovely place."
- "It was lovely to see you though, Philip."
- "Now then, if there is any man who objects to this lawful union between these two lovely people, let him speak now or forever hold his peace."
- "That romantic comedy, ah yes - "Love is Lovely"."
- "Brian : Wow Lucie, you've got a lovely voice!"
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
- "It was lovely."
- "Lovely, beautiful!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Lovely'? Share it with us!