English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a magazine: a publication similar to a newspaper but often with less serious content (for example Elle, Vogue)
- "I was reading through the latest issue of Management Monthly Magazine this morning, and they had a feature on corporate travel agencies."
- "He was eating popcorn and reading a golf magazine."
- "I would like to continue this conversation in an interview for my new finance magazine, "Money Like Runny Honey"."
- "We're in Vague magazine!"
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "Not being able to read is a serious disadvantage in this modern world where writing is everywhere: on television, on billboards, on the Internet, in magazines."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Magazine'? Share it with us!