English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
magnificent: splendid, fantastic, wonderful, beautiful
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous."
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, I, father Malcolm Babbington Smith, have the extreme honour of welcoming you all to this magnificent chapel on this most joyous of days."
- "I was wondering where you got those magnificent baby blues!"
- "Xavier : Magnificent!"
- "Welcome to "Camel Convention 2008", here in sunny Damascus, home of some of the most magnificent camels on earth!"
Still having difficulties with 'Magnificent'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Magnificent'? Share it with us!