English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to make preparations for (a meeting): to get ready for, to do things in advance of (a meeting)
We've made all the preparations for Mr. Warbuckle's visit to the office.
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought a notebook, three sharp pencils and a bottle of sparkling water."
- "Please get back to me ASAP, I want to begin making preparations at once."
- "Please let me know if I need to start making any preparations for my internship."
- "Congratulations on your preparation as always."
- "Preparation: Please be naked, lying face down on your desk when I arrive."
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought along my intern Edward Moon and his guitar."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Make preparations'? Share it with us!