Definition Make preparations
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to make preparations for (a meeting): to get ready for, to do things in advance of (a meeting)
We've made all the preparations for Mr. Warbuckle's visit to the office.
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought a notebook, three sharp pencils and a bottle of sparkling water."
- "Preparation: Please be naked, lying face down on your desk when I arrive."
- "Congratulations on your preparation as always."
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought along my intern Edward Moon and his guitar."
- "Please let me know if I need to start making any preparations for my internship."
- "Please get back to me ASAP, I want to begin making preparations at once."
Still having difficulties with 'Make preparations'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Make preparations'? Share it with us!