English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a mango: an oval tropical fruit with orange-yellow flesh and a large hard seed in the middle
a mango tree a tree on which mangoes grow
- "Warning: Mango Lipgloss is not actually your friend."
- "allowed me to witness the manufacturing process of a new perfume based on the scent of citrus fruits and mangoes."
- "Luna : Social equality, mangos and sperm whale."
- "Then you must try the brand-new Mango Lipgloss from Delavigne."
- "In six sexy colors ranging from Purple Sherbert to Girly Girl Green, Mango Lipgloss from Delavigne is sure to be your new best friend!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mango'? Share it with us!