English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a mango: an oval tropical fruit with orange-yellow flesh and a large hard seed in the middle
a mango tree a tree on which mangoes grow
- "Luna : Social equality, mangos and sperm whale."
- "Then you must try the brand-new Mango Lipgloss from Delavigne."
- "allowed me to witness the manufacturing process of a new perfume based on the scent of citrus fruits and mangoes."
- "In six sexy colors ranging from Purple Sherbert to Girly Girl Green, Mango Lipgloss from Delavigne is sure to be your new best friend!"
- "Warning: Mango Lipgloss is not actually your friend."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mango'? Share it with us!