English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a martini: a cocktail made with vodka or gin and vermouth
a dry martini a popular version of the martini cocktail, using dry (not sweet) vermouth
- "I can't stand martinis without olives."
- "No, his other boss, perfume magnate and Franco-American playboy, Bruno Delavigne, who may ask for a moist towelette or a dry martini at a moment's notice."
- "Brian : After listening to you snoring for twelve hours, I think I'm ready for a martini."
- "Sam : Yes, I'll have a vodka martini, please, shaken not stirred."
- "Another martini, please!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Martini'? Share it with us!