English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a meal: food eaten at certain times of the day (for example, breakfast, lunch, dinner etc.)
- "The special meals for business clients change every week, and I don't know what's on next week's menu."
- "If there is, I'm afraid he'll have to take the standard business class vegetarian meal."
- "Waitress : Is everything alright with your meal?"
- "What my Swedish friend here is trying to say is his meal is a little cold, could you warm it up, please?"
- "I'd like to make a special request for an in-flight meal please."
- "Do you know if there'll be any onions or garlic included in the meal?"
- "Bruno : Oh my, what an excellent meal."
- "Will morning meals be required?"
- "Becky : Here's what we'll do: We'll hope there's no onion or garlic in the meal."
- "I've booked a macrobiotic vegetarian meal for Mr. Delavigne."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Meal'? Share it with us!