English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a microfiche: a sheet of film used to store lots of text in reduced form
- "The microfiche is in me"
- "My latest mission finds me in possession of a microfiche, obtained from one Edward Moon: intern."
- "The microfiche is in me, baby!"
- "Edward put up little resistance when I smashed his death metal guitar and removed the microfiche from its innards."
- "The microfiche is in me!"
- "What's on you, little microfiche?"
- "But the microfiche is in my wood"
- "Is the microfiche in you?"
- "Edward, take me to the microfiche machine!"
Still having difficulties with 'Microfiche'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Microfiche'? Share it with us!