English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
midnight: twelve o'clock at night, the middle of the night, 0:00am
to burn the midnight oil to work, to study, to be up all night
- "I know what you're going to say and I'd be happy to kiss you at midnight."
- "Warbuckle : Something big is going to happen at midnight!"
- "Sabres at midnight?"
- "It's 5 seconds to midnight!"
- "At midnight tonight, we're busting out of this place!"
- "Warbuckle : Eh, she's going to say: "Hello gentlemen, which one of you handsome fellas is going to kiss me at midnight?"
Still having difficulties with 'Midnight'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Midnight'? Share it with us!