English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
midnight: twelve o'clock at night, the middle of the night, 0:00am
to burn the midnight oil to work, to study, to be up all night
- "Warbuckle : Eh, she's going to say: "Hello gentlemen, which one of you handsome fellas is going to kiss me at midnight?"
- "At midnight tonight, we're busting out of this place!"
- "Sabres at midnight?"
- "Warbuckle : Something big is going to happen at midnight!"
- "It's 5 seconds to midnight!"
- "I know what you're going to say and I'd be happy to kiss you at midnight."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Midnight'? Share it with us!