English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a mission: a task, an assignment, a job, a goal
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "MISSION DANGEROUS."
- "Our mission is to track a wild dolphin and determine if communication is possible outside the aquarium. Admiral Jones, take us down!"
- "My latest mission finds me in possession of a microfiche, obtained from one Edward Moon: intern."
- "Fail in this mission, and my wrath will be swift and brutal."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task."
- "You guys are part of the team. Now for your first mission."
- "My job is to keep you all alive during this mission."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : The objective of this mission is to get to know your partner."
Still having difficulties with 'Mission'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mission'? Share it with us!