English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a mission: a task, an assignment, a job, a goal
- "We will be guiding you through your mission into space."
- "MISSION DANGEROUS."
- "You guys are part of the team. Now for your first mission."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : The objective of this mission is to get to know your partner."
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "My latest mission finds me in possession of a microfiche, obtained from one Edward Moon: intern."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task."
- "My mission: To go where no Frenchie has gone before!"
- "Fail in this mission, and my wrath will be swift and brutal."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Mission'? Share it with us!