English vocabulary and translations (See all)
'Montmartre' is a neighborhood in Paris: 'Montmartre' is an area of Paris
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "Mr. Smith : Does or does not your label for Montmartre Musk say, 'WARNING: CONTENTS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE'?"
- "Then there's Montmartre Musk."
- "In 1999, the Montmartre boutique where president and CEO Bruno Delavigne first worked with his grandfather, was re-opened."
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "In Montmartre, it was just you and me, working hard, every day."
- "I'd like to complain about your perfume, Montmartre Musk."
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your 'highly flammable' Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Montmartre Musk"
- "In 1999, the Montmartre boutique where president and CEO Bruno Delavigne first worked with his grandfather was re-opened."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Montmartre'? Share it with us!