English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(to watch) a movie: (to watch) a film
I stayed home and watched movies last night. I watched Rambo, Titanic and some other films.
- "I think I'll go see a movie."
- "Herbert : Listen buddy, these things happen in the movie business."
- "I loved his last movie."
- "If you stop going to bad movies, they'll stop making bad movies."
- "I'm a movie producer based in L."
- "Haven't you seen that movie?"
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, what kind of movie are you going to see?"
- "Although the script is very well written, we think that a movie about a serial killer with a pathological obsession with Delavigne products may harm our brand's image."
- "I'm calling to get the latest on our movie."
Still having difficulties with 'Movie'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Movie'? Share it with us!