English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the neck: the part of the body that connects the body with the head
- "A woman with a really thin neck and a sharp nose."
- "Jean : First the beak, then the head, then the neck, etcetera etcetera."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "Polly nearly broke her neck this morning on a rather large one."
- "It goes so well with your. neck."
- "She's wearing a rugby scarf around her neck."
- "DISCLAIMER: For safety reasons, participants are required to be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems. It is advisable to bring a spare pair of underpants."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Neck'? Share it with us!