English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the neck: the part of the body that connects the body with the head
- "DISCLAIMER: For safety reasons, participants are required to be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems. It is advisable to bring a spare pair of underpants."
- "Jean : First the beak, then the head, then the neck, etcetera etcetera."
- "Polly nearly broke her neck this morning on a rather large one."
- "She's wearing a rugby scarf around her neck."
- "It goes so well with your. neck."
- "A woman with a really thin neck and a sharp nose."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
Still having difficulties with 'Neck'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Neck'? Share it with us!