English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a newspaper: a weekly or daily publication consisting of folded sheets which contains articles about news and features
- "Applicant : Well, like I said, I'm calling about a job that I saw in yesterday's newspaper."
- "For those who don't know me, I'm a journalist for London's "Sunday Roast" newspaper."
- "Representing the Amazon daily newspaper: El Cocodrilo, here is Mr. Horatio Oléré."
- "Do you wish you could sit down and read the newspaper every morning like everyone else?"
- "We were cited in a few local newspapers for our participation in recycling and tree-planting programs."
- "I'm a journalist at the Sunday Roast newspaper in London, England."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
Still having difficulties with 'Newspaper'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Newspaper'? Share it with us!