Definition No need
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
No need (to bring a bottle): It isn't necessary, you don't have (to bring a bottle)
- "There is no need for violence."
- "Bruno (on intercom) : No need for that Brian."
- "Ticket Inspector : No, they'll be no need for that."
- "Not only was he obnoxious and rude, but he also made several sexual innuendos before telling me that Delavigne had "no need" for the Perfume Hut."
- "Besides, there's no need."
- "Philip : Oh really, there's no need!"
Still having difficulties with 'No need'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'No need'? Share it with us!