English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the nose: the part of the face used to smell
- "I don't wanna put a wad of white powder in my nose."
- "A rumor that Horatio Oleré, the acclaimed nose of the Delavigne Corporation, has in fact, left the company."
- "Can I trust this nose of mine, or should I trust my staff?"
- "(A handkerchief held in front of the mouth and nose would work out at just 40 cents per unit."
- "Rupert : We use specially-trained dogs that track the scent of the fox with their noses."
- "They call me the 'nose'."
- "This man is retarded from the nose."
- "The nose is broken."
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "Head 'Nose' and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nose'? Share it with us!