English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the nose: the part of the face used to smell
- "Brian : Well sir, I'm sure you already know of Horatio Oléré, the head of our Research and Development department: Delavigne's "Nose"."
- "May I suggest that Horatio Oléré, my head "Nose", speak in my place?"
- "I don't wanna put a wad of white powder in my nose."
- "They call me the "nose"."
- "I'm sure you already know of Horatio Oléré, the head of our Research and Development department, and Delavigne's "Nose"."
- "As you know, we honor distinguished "Noses" from around the world, and appoint a "Nose Genius" each year."
- "Head "Nose" and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "Chairman, The Nose Awards Committee (NAC)"
- "Let me introduce you to Horatio Oléré, Delavigne's "nose" and head of our Research and Development department."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nose'? Share it with us!