Definition Not really
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
not really: not entirely, not completely, not especially
- "Susie : You're not really against it?"
- "Warbuckle : Come on now Pedro, it's a good idea, but the laws in Texas forbid me from marrying another man, and besides, you're not really my type."
- "Jean : Not really."
- "Philip : Mmm, I'm not really sure."
- "But you are not really here to see Lucky, are you?"
- "Susie : No, not really."
- "Pedro : Not really, sir."
- "But I'm not really motivated by money."
- "Bruno : Um, it's not really an outfit."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Not really'? Share it with us!