Definition Now then
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Now then. Where were we?: Ok then. What were we doing?; Right. Where did we leave this?; So. Shall we resume?
- "Hannah : Now then, I'm looking for a new fragrance."
- "Donna : Now then Hannah, where do you come from?"
- "Susie : Now then, Philip, what is this "fantastic marketing idea" of yours?"
- "Why now then, let's get straight to it."
- "Now then, if there is any man who objects to this lawful union between these two lovely people, let him speak now or forever hold his peace."
- "That's unheard of! Now then."
- "Now then, let's get started."
- "Anyway, where were we?"
- "Now then, must make sure I've brought everything."
- "Now, Edward, where were we?"
Still having difficulties with 'Now then'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Now then'? Share it with us!