Definition Now then
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Now then. Where were we?: Ok then. What were we doing?; Right. Where did we leave this?; So. Shall we resume?
- "Now, Edward, where were we?"
- "Susie : Now then, Philip, what is this "fantastic marketing idea" of yours?"
- "Hannah : Now then, I'm looking for a new fragrance."
- "Donna : Now then Hannah, where do you come from?"
- "Now then, must make sure I've brought everything."
- "Now then, let's get started."
- "That's unheard of! Now then."
- "Anyway, where were we?"
- "Why now then, let's get straight to it."
- "Now then, if there is any man who objects to this lawful union between these two lovely people, let him speak now or forever hold his peace."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Now then'? Share it with us!