English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
nudity: nakedness, undress, bareness, the state of being without clothing
- "public nudity, you have been."
- "Plus, no nudity."
- "Oléré was later arrested for public nudity."
- "What drew my interest though, aside from Horatio's partial nudity and the supernatural gleam in his eye, was the large sack he was carrying in his left hand."
- "Chapter 8: The Amazon years: casual nudity, Horatio Oléré and dolphin hormones"
- "Bruno : In my experience, the French public has a much higher nudity tolerance level than the American public."
Still having difficulties with 'Nudity'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nudity'? Share it with us!