English vocabulary and translations (See all)
nudity: nakedness, undress, bareness, the state of being without clothing
- "public nudity, you have been."
- "Oléré was later arrested for public nudity."
- "Plus, no nudity."
- "Bruno : In my experience, the French public has a much higher nudity tolerance level than the American public."
- "Chapter 8: The Amazon years: casual nudity, Horatio Oléré and dolphin hormones"
- "What drew my interest though, aside from Horatio's partial nudity and the supernatural gleam in his eye, was the large sack he was carrying in his left hand."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Nudity'? Share it with us!