Definition On site
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
on site: (taking place) at this location
There will be an on-site inspection of the school in February. Please make sure the children look happy.
- "Contact Ursula Bauer Environmental Consulting Inc today for a free on-site inspection."
- "I just wanted to warn you that our efficiency expert, Miss Fiona Stake, will be coming by to perform an on-site inspection of your office this Thursday."
- "Why don't I come by and do an on-site inspection of the machine to determine if it is a worthwhile expenditure?"
- "Let me take your address, and I'll send a technician over this afternoon for an on-site evaluation."
- "Simon Pinklespit, a minor investor, got the others very excited - he spoke for nearly an hour about on-site efficiency reviews."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'On site'? Share it with us!