Definition One more time
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(Do it) one more time (baby)!: (Do it) once more, another time, again (baby)!
- "Godfather : Now listen closely, I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "Bruno : Ok Jean, let's go over the plan one more time."
- "Try the defibrillators one more time."
- "Looks like you've managed to escape prison one more time!"
- "Icarus reviews his calculations one more time."
- "Now, I'm sure that the procedure was explained to you during your consultation, but I'll just go through it one more time to ease your mind."
- "Godfather : I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "Fiona : Let me ask you the question one more time Mr. Cheeter."
- "We must get this business off the ground, but until we do, I'll ask you one more time: Noodles or rice?"
Still having difficulties with 'One more time'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'One more time'? Share it with us!