One more time
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(Do it) one more time (baby)!: (Do it) once more, another time, again (baby)!
- "Now, I'm sure that the procedure was explained to you during your consultation, but I'll just go through it one more time to ease your mind."
- "Godfather : Now listen closely, I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "Looks like you've managed to escape prison one more time!"
- "Icarus reviews his calculations one more time."
- "Bruno : Ok Jean, let's go over the plan one more time."
- "We must get this business off the ground, but until we do, I'll ask you one more time: Noodles or rice?"
- "Try the defibrillators one more time."
- "Fiona : Let me ask you the question one more time Mr. Cheeter."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'One more time'? Share it with us!