English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an (telephone) operator: a person who helps to connect people on a telephone system
- "Operator : So what is your problem?"
- "Adelaide's most famous barbecue restaurant is looking for a barbecue operator."
- "Operator : Great, so I'll just take your credit card details, and your tickets will be express mailed to you this afternoon."
- "Operator : Oh no!"
- "Operator : I'll put you through to order tracking."
- "Operator : I'll send you a replacement guitar."
- "Operator : You have to sing: it is company policy."
- "For all other requests, or to talk to an operator, press 3."
- "Operator : And your order reference code?"
- "Operator : Musical Store customer support, how can I help you?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Operator'? Share it with us!